Our quality control is done on 2 axes: The first is done directly through the administration, the teaching staff and external stakeholders. We have set up a self-evaluation system for our teachers through the following axes:
- Control of module progress
- Control of teaching consistency compared to the official program
- Adaptation of the modules to the current context (Taking into account changes and evolutions in the various fields)
- Attend a session at random as part of continuous improvement. (This task can be carried out either by a member of administration either by an external party).
- The evaluation of our teachers is also done through the following questionnaire which is submitted directly to our students.